Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation Vulnerability
The vulnerability is caused when packets in transit on the vulnerable device require translation on the SIP payload.
Cisco has released free software updates that address this vulnerability. A workaround that mitigates the vulnerability is available.
This advisory is available at the following link:
- Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco NX-OS (netsecurityit.wordpress.com)
- Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco Small Business SRP 500 Series (netsecurityit.wordpress.com)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) (computrnetworking.wordpress.com)
- Cisco: Multiple Vulnerabilities; ASA 5500, Catalyst 6500 (netsecurityit.wordpress.com)
- Cisco Releases Multiple Security Advisories (netsecurityit.wordpress.com)