Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco NX-OS
Cisco Releases Security Advisory for Cisco NX-OS
Release date: February 15, 2012
Cisco has released a security advisory to address a vulnerability in the following Cisco NX-OS Software Series:
- Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service condition.
Administrators are encouraged to review Cisco Security Advisory cisco-sa-20120215 and apply any necessary updates or workarounds to help mitigate the risk.
More Info can be found here:
- NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching notes (voe0205.wordpress.com)
- Upgrading NX-OS on the Nexus 5020 (virtuallymikebrown.com)
- Announcing the new Nexus 1010-X Virtual Services Appliance (blogs.cisco.com)