Will new Laws help in CyberCrime?
A rash of new legislation aims to protect consumers and businesses from cybercrime, but do these laws make a difference? This edition of The Malware Report podcast explores the approaches that cybercrime legislation take to the problem and what further steps can be taken.
Podcast I came across and found it valuable enough to share. Enjoy!
- Cybercrime ‘cannot be stopped entirely’ (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Kaspersky and cyber terrorism (forbes.com)
- Cyber criminals targeting mobile devices (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Does Cybercrime Pay? (informationweek.com)
- Malware Targets Bank Accounts (gloucestercitynews.net)