Wireless Mobile Banking; Whats the Scoop?
Should the Mobile Bank app be the responsibility of the bank to develop, update and distribute? The way I see it is, these mobile banking apps should only be available from the partnered bank, not an app store.
Here is a snippet from FierceFinanceIT:
The rise of mobile apps in general makes this an especially timely issue for the industry. And the danger is that clever hacks could easily fool you into thinking that you’re getting an app that is really a piece of code that might be able to muck with your accounts. The issue certainly demands attention at the technology and marketing levels.
Read more: Is mobile banking secure? – FierceFinanceIT
- McAfee unveils its 2012 Threat Predictions report (intomobile.com)
- McAfee Predicts A Move Towards Mobile Banking Attacks In 2012 (pocketnow.com)
- Cybercrime and Mobile Finance: Like Flies to Honey (symantec.com)
- Mobile Remote Deposit: Capturing the Early Adopters (slideshare.net)
- INFOGRAPHIC: How You Can Expect Mobile Banking To Change In 2012 (businessinsider.com)